Extremely hard worker, not afraid of new challenges, business savvy, excited to learn, and in addition to that I have several years of experience in many different programming languages, operating systems, and computer hardware. In previous positions, I have taken on the responsibility of Software Developer alongside responsibilities of a Project Manager. My ability to understand business needs and budgets restraints along side my software development background propelled me to success. I have much to offer and if you need my help feel free to reach out to me.
February 2015 - Present
uBreakiFix, Orlando, FL
- Solely responsible for rapid prototyping of internal inventory tracking systems using RFID, Android and iOS RFID inventory tracking using Java with the Android SDK and Objective-C using Xcode.
- Prototyped a customer facing mobile application that allowed customers to track repairs, find a store nearby, see previous repairs, start a mail-in-repair, and it was the first ever implementation of a customer loyalty program. The prototype was developed using Ionic mobile framework, AngularJS and Cordova.
- Development of internal mobile applications, the applications included all features of the internal portal web application as well as the ability to do marketing runs. Allowing store managers and store owners to track the reception of their visit, locations they have visited and leave any additional comments, as well as allowed them to see locations they have visited this month so they can avoid multiple visits. Marketing run aspect of the applications were developed in Java and the Android SDK for Android and Objective-C for iOS. Other aspect of the application were developed with AngularJS. The API was all developed using PHP leveraging the Laravel Framework.
- Built a Windows service application in C# using technology such as websockets and a service called Pusher to build a connection between our web based POS system and the new EMV Credit Card processing terminal
August 2014 - February 2015
UI Software Engineer
EA Sports Tiburon, Orlando, FL
- Integrated content and imported assets from Photoshop and other graphic applications into the Frostbite engine.
- Worked closely with Interface Designers, Lead UI Artist and Game Designers to bring their vision to life.
March 2013 - August 2015
Project Manager & Software Engineer
Galvanize Labs Inc, Chicago, IL
- Worked in partnership with other departments, project leaders and investors to manage the production schedule.
- Participated in interviewing and selecting new hires for the programming team and other technical positions.
- Assessed project needs and provided deadlines for milestones by leading load balancing meetings.
- Spearheaded the transition to agile methods.
- Took into consideration the company's needs, budgets and personal to make educated and well researched decisions on technologies, software and infrastructure.
- Key part of game design for an educational game focused around the learning of technology titled TakenCharge.
- Helped design unique and challenging, but also engaging gameplay around government standard technology curriculum.
- Used C# and Unity3D game engine to develop a rich 3D educational game focused on technology that meets government standards for technology standards.
- Created middleware that could grade student progress and made API calls to keep parents and teachers updated on performance and proficiency in the lesson being taught.
- Developed a content delivery system to allow curriculum writers make script changes in a web interface and would update in the game without the need to rebuild the game.
- Developed the standard operating procedure for our Agile methods. Lead agile meetings and created a example of proper procedures for the company to follow.
Expert, 10 years
Expert, 10 years
Mobile App Development
Expert, 4 years
Expert 3+ years
Feel free to contact me
via Social Media Or Contact form.